3.4oz/100ml; 1.7oz/50ml; 1.0oz/30ml
Notes: pink freesia, star jasmine, apricot nectar, and orange blossom
Notes: sparkling pear, crisp mandarin, rich blackberry and mara strawberry
Notes: vanilla orchid, white amber and luminous musk
3.4oz/100ml; 1.7oz/50ml; 1.0oz/30ml;
Information That Elizabeth Arden Gathers Through the Site
We gather two basic types of information through the Site: "Personal Information," information from which an individual can be identified, and "Aggregate Information," from which an individual cannot be identified.
- Personal Information. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access our Site, though certain functionalities (such as membership programs or contests) may require registration. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, in contacting us through the Site, answering surveys, entering contests, sweepstakes and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning our products and special promotions, and purchasing Elizabeth Arden merchandise. Personal Information may include your contact information as well as your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date, which we may collect if you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site.
- Aggregate Information. When you visit the Site, Elizabeth Arden (and third parties with whom we work) may collect information that does not identify you personally from three sources: server log files, cookies, and "pixel tags."
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use the IP addresses of all Visitors to calculate Site usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Site's servers, and to administer the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many web sites.
- Pixel Tags. Our Site may use "pixel tags," "web beacons," or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") to compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
Use and Disclosure of Information Elizabeth Arden Gathers Through the Site
- Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways.
- Communications. We encourage Visitors to contact us with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used in order to respond to your questions or comments.
- Business Purposes. We may also use your Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our business.
- Transactions. When you buy a product through the Site ("Transaction"), we may collect Payment Information from you related to such Transaction as well as other Personal Information such as a shipping address so that we can send you the products you have purchased. We may also provide such Payment Information to third parties as necessary to complete your Transaction (for example, to process your credit card).
- Sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions. We may operate sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions through the Site that may require online registration (which may include name, email, user ID and password). We typically ask you for certain Personal Information when you enter and, if applicable, win a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion. We may share this Personal Information with third parties sponsors or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such sweepstakes, contest, or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each such promotion as they may contain additional important information about our or a sponsor's use of your Personal Information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
- Special Communications. In addition, Elizabeth Arden may use your Personal Information to provide you with email updates and announcements concerning our products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from us at any time (see "Contacting Us" below).
- Aggregate Information. We analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance web site security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Site, the success of our email notifications, traffic levels on the Site and other usage data, all of which helps us to provide content suited to your interests and improve your experience on the Site.
Other Important Notes Regarding Our Privacy Practices
- Special Note for Parents. We at Elizabeth Arden take seriously our obligations under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act concerning the collection of Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). The Site is not directed at children, and we will not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
- Security. We have security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Any time you provide us with your credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted to us by your browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. You should keep in mind, however, that no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contacting Us" below.
From time to time, we may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from Elizabeth Arden or our marketing partners. If you elect to receive these communications, we will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and may offer you promotions and coupons. You may choose to prevent Elizabeth Arden from disclosing or using your Personal Information under certain circumstances or not to receive promotional emails. To “opt out,” please contact us at the addresses listed above in Contacting Us or, if applicable, use the unsubscribe feature in the email you received. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt, but please note that if you “opt out” as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of any third party who has previously been provided with your information. If you wish to stop receiving promotional materials from such third parties, please contact them directly or use the opt out mechanism provided in their respective privacy policies or marketing messages.
Changes to This Policy
The following terms and conditions of use apply to all visitors to or users of the http://www.justinbiebersgirlfriend.com website (the "Site"). By visiting the Site, you accept without limitation or qualification these terms and conditions. Elizabeth Arden, Inc. ("Elizabeth Arden" or "we") reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes means that you accept and agree to the changes and are bound by any such revisions. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current rules and regulations. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site without notice, as well as all other remedies available to it by law for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to this Site.
In order to access or use some (or potentially all) of the features of this Site, you may need to become a registered user. The decision to become a registered user is optional; however, if you elect not to register with the Site, you understand that you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Site. You may access the Site only by using your account information, and you are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your account information.
By uploading content to the Site or sending content to us through the Site or any other vehicle, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, display, catalog, modify, edit, adapt, compile, distribute or otherwise exploit any such content. Such uses can include creating a compilation of comments or sharing those comments with third parties. We may also use your name or screen name associated with such content. We shall not seek additional permission from you for any uses and you expressly waive any right of approval or compensation for such uses.
You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. We reserve the right, but do not have an obligation, to monitor and/or review all materials posted to the Site or through the Site's services or features by users, and we are not responsible for any such materials posted by users. You agree that no comments submitted by you to this Site will: (i) violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; (ii) be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material or constitute the misappropriation of the trade secrets of any third party; or (iii) disparage the products or services of any third party. You agree not to submit any personal information (other than your email address or user name) through email sent to other users or messages posted on this Site by you.
JUSTIN BIEBER FRAGRANCES VALENTINE’S DAY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. OPEN TO ANYONE THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE http://www.justinbiebersgirlfriend.com/#valentines AND WHO HAS A VALID TWITTER ACCOUNT.
NAME: Justin Bieber Fragrances Valentine’s Day Promotion ("Promotion".)
SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by Elizabeth Arden, Inc., 200 Park Avenue South, New York, NY, 10003 (“Sponsor”.)
Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Twitter’s name and logo are used for purposes of describing the Promotion only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply that Twitter is participating, sponsoring, endorsing, or approves of this Promotion.
SUBMISSION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on or about 9:00 AM (EDT) on February 7, 2013 and ends at 5:00 PM (EDT) on February 13, 2013 (“Submission Period”.) For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”), all times and days are Eastern Time (U.S.A.).
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROMOTION: You have the opportunity to appear on a Valentine’s Day card for Justin Bieber! Qualifying submissions may be included on a special Valentine’s Day card to Justin featured on the website http://www.justinbiebersgirlfriend.com! A select number of submissions may also be added to a printed Valentine’s Day Card (the “Card”) to be given to Justin Bieber on or about February 14, 2013.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Submission Period, you must complete each of the following steps:
STEP 1: Go to the Promotion page at http://www.justinbiebersgirlfriend.com/#valentines (“Website”) on the Justin Bieber Fragrances website; AND
STEP 2:Follow the instructions on the website to sign-in with your Twitter account using your Twitter username and password; AND
STEP 3:Upload a Valentine’s Day message to Justin! Your message (“Message”) must be in English, and must meet all the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
When you upload your Message, you will also be given the opportunity to Tweet your Message on Twitter!
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and are not the responsibility of Sponsor.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE GUIDELINES:
- Justin Bieber is the only person that may be referenced in your Message.
- Your Message must not contain names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information of you or anyone else (other than your Twitter handle).
- You must not submit, upload, post, transmit, transfer, distribute, Tweet, or facilitate distribution of any Message that:
- contains any photographs, videos, or audio (sound) material;
- contains links to any webpage;
- disparages any person, group, organization, product, brand, or company;
- incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or violence, or includes any other offensive content;
- misrepresents the source of anything you post or, including impersonation of another individual or entity;
- includes content that is protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- discusses any person engaging in any illegal or inappropriate activity;
- is illegal or violates any applicable law; OR
- contains or could be considered junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, affiliate marketing, or advertising.
All Messages become the property of Sponsor. Without limiting any rights Sponsor may have pursuant to these Terms & Conditions and the Terms & Conditions of the Website, you hereby grant to Sponsor, its subsidiaries, successors, licensees, agents, and assigns, and others Sponsor may designate, the unlimited right and permission to exploit, exhibit, display, post, edit, and otherwise use your Message (and all material and information incorporated therein), and any material based on, derived from, or incorporating the Message, together with any other material, in whole or in part, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world, in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter devised) without compensation or further consideration.
BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT SPECIFICALLY AND IRREVOCABLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT: (i) THE PARTICIPANT HAS OPTED-IN TO THE SPONSOR’S COLLECTION AND USE OF PARTICIPANT’S TWITTER USERNAME AND ANY/ALL CONTENT ASSOCIATED THEREWITH RELATING TO THE PROMOTION FOR PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING PURPOSES WITHOUT COMPENSATION OR ANY FURTHER CONSIDERATION; AND (ii) THE PARTICIPANT HAS READ AND CONSENTS TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
NO OBLIGATION TO USE: Sponsor shall have no obligation to use or post your Message on the Website, in the Card, or anywhere else. Further, Sponsor may at any time abandon the use or posting of your Message and/or remove your Message from any media for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion. If Sponsor elects to use or post your Message, it may do so in whole or in part at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not consider any messages that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. For the sake of clarity, messages that are only Tweeted via Twitter are NOT eligible.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Each participant represents and warrants that he or she: (i) has read, understands, and will adhere to these Terms & Conditions; (ii) is at the time of entry/submission at least thirteen (13) years of age or older and, if required by law, has the permission of his or her parent or guardian to participate; and (iii) has the right to agree to and fully perform consistent with these Terms & Conditions and no consent of any third parties is required to grant the rights hereunder. Participants agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Sponsor, its parents and each of their respective successors, assigns, and licensees, harmless from and against any third party claim relating to any breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant made by such participant in connection with his or her participation in the Promotion.
TAMPERING WITH PROMOTION: Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of participants in connection with the Promotion, including participants’ attempts to circumvent the Terms & Conditions or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, or who Sponsor believes to be causing or attempting to cause malfunction, error, disruption or damage will be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Promotion, as determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Terms & Conditions, or to be acting in an un-sportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
RELEASES, WAIVERS AND DISCLAIMERS: By entering into the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize providers/suppliers, agents representatives, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability, claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of or in connection with the participation in the Promotion, or while preparing for or participating in any Promotion-related activity (including, without limitation, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death, violation of rights of publicity or privacy, or claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light; or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property). Participants agree that the Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer equipment or systems, software, or Internet service provider utilized by Sponsor; interruption or inability to access the Promotion website or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Promotion; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of the Released Parties. Each participant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to participation in the Promotion. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
SUSPENSION / MODIFICATION / TERMINATION: In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion by any event beyond their control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within their control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), or for any other reason whatsoever, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion including, without limitation, make changes to these Terms & Conditions, without notice or by posting a notice on http://www.justinbiebersgirlfriend.com, in its sole and absolute discretion.
GOVERNING LAW / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, participants agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. The Promotion will be construed and evaluated only according to United States law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions or the rights and obligations of participants, Sponsor, or the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) PARTICIPANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
MISCELLANEOUS: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Promotion Rules or the Affidavit of Acceptance will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Official Promotion Rules or the Affidavit of Acceptance is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Promotion Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Participants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Promotion Rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of the documents or any provision hereof.
Images of People and Places
Images of people or places displayed on the Site, if any, are either the property of, or used with permission by, Elizabeth Arden and any unauthorized use of them may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. In other words, you may not use anything on our site without our written permission. Other Intellectual Property
The trademarks, copyrights, music, logos, service marks and other protectable intellectual property ("Marks") displayed or heard on this Site are the property of or licensed to Elizabeth Arden. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of Elizabeth Arden.
The Site may provide you with the ability to download certain items, such as wallpapers. You are hereby granted a personal, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to use such items only where specific written permission and/or instructions accompany the item and only in the manner and to the extent identified in such permission/instructions or in the manner and to the extent as may be authorized in these Terms & Conditions, whichever is broader. You may not redistribute such items or use them for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
Because international information is provided at this Site, not all products or programs mentioned will be available in your country. Please contact us or your local sales representative for information as to products available in your country.
Linking to This Site
Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page or page content on this Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Site or any information or material displayed on this Site in frames or through similar means on another Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Site must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Links to Other Web Sites
Elizabeth Arden makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this site. When you access a non-Elizabeth Arden web site, please understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content on that web site. A link to a non-Elizabeth Arden web site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
Although we have attempted to provide complete and accurate information on the Site, Elizabeth Arden assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided herein. We reserve the right to (i) modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to the Site, (ii) change the Site, its programs or products mentioned, or (iii) discontinue or interrupt the operation of the Site for required maintenance. Mention of any products or services on the Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of the product or service.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ELIZABETH ARDEN DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ELIZABETH ARDEN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ELIZABETH ARDEN DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. ELIZABETH ARDEN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIALS, THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU (AND NOT ELIZABETH ARDEN) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ELIZABETH ARDEN BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR ANY DOWNLOADED MATERIALS, EVEN IF ELIZABETH ARDEN OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ELIZABETH ARDEN'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ELIZABETH ARDEN, IF ANY, FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THIS SITE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, and all of our officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless for and against any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from any third party claim, action or demands resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of any data gathering and extraction tools or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
Compliance with Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws
All information contained on this Site is intended for the United States market. This Site is subject to United States export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. You may not download or export any software or certain technical data from this Site (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods, including, but not limited to, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Syria and Sudan, or (ii) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using any software or technical data, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
These rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, except that the federal laws of the United States shall govern all issues of copyright and trademark law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no choice of law doctrine shall be used to apply the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Site will be brought only in the courts of the State of New York, County of New York, or in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail; A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Elizabeth Arden’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is Copyright Agent / Elizabeth Arden email: email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Y ou acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
©2012 Elizabeth Arden, Inc. All rights reserved
to sign Justin’s card
Justin is waiting for your message!
Come back on Thursday, the 14th and celebrate with Justin!
Tweet for a chance to add your #girlfriend message of Valentine’s love to a massive card that we will deliver to Justin himself on Valentine’s Day.
If you want Justin to read your Valentine's Day message,
you have to play by the rules:
Must be 13+ years old to participate
Clean language (think PG movie)
No external links
No phone numbers, addresses or similar identifying info
English only (apologies, worldwide Beliebers!)
By submitting my message, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the